Home » » SEXY BEAST

SEXY BEAST

In keeping with my proclivity to fall for men who are unattainable and emotionally and physically unable to love me back, I'm posting one of my Reality TV crushes, Animal Planet's, Dave Salmoni.   The first four pictures are from a Flount Magazine shoot he did.  In the first picture he looks like the Arrow Shirt guy with a classic profile and his hair slicked back.  I love the formal fencing uniform.  So sexy.  Not sure how you can get so dirty fencing, but what the hell.  The two shots of him in the tiger skin are from a Halloween episode on Tyra and the back shot of him is in the African wild after taking a camp shower naked.  I actually saw the episode and fell in love with this guy who was the lion tamer.  He was out there with a man eating lion.  I'd like to eat that man.